• Bachelor of Science degree – Computer science or Electrical Engineer or technical degree preferred
• 5 years or more demonstrated ability to work safely and effectively in an industrial environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills and a track record of fostering a respectful work environment.
• High level of self-motivation, work ethic, initiative, and flexibility
• Demonstrated capability to resolve issues using fact-based problem solving
• Demonstrated ability to lead effective communication processes to resolve issues and ensure team alignment and understanding
• Rockwell RSLogix 5, 500, 5000, Studio 5000, Rockwell FT View ME/SE. Rockwell FT Batch. Rockwell AC/DC drives, Avena WonderWare. Electro-mechanical control and hardwired interlocks.
• Ability to read and understand P&ID and electrical drawings.
• Temperature, pressure, flow, speed PID closed loop control.
• Web handling and converting.
The Site A&PC Contractor responsibilities
• All areas and business units on site, 24/7 support and troubleshooting for HMI and PLC controls, instrumentation, drives, motors, and electrical distribution.
• Daily inspection and performance troubleshooting of skidded / packaged subsystems.
• Participate electrical safety monthly meetings
• Participation as SME in area periodic PHAs, LOPAs and RCFAs as required
• IP21 analysis for area engineers as required, submission of new IP21 tag requests as required