Top 3 MUST have skills.
1. 3D Cad Experience, NX or SolidWorks
2. Expert knowledge of General 3D Printing Processes
3. Knowledge of General Machining Processes
Responsibilities for Mechanical Engineer:
• Plan, conceptualize, and create mechanical designs for new products
• Develop testing processes, and perform testing and validation of new designs
• Generate working prototypes for beta testing and customer demonstration
• Perform engineering calculations to support design work
• Create and review technical drawings, plans, and specifications using computer software
• Collaborate with multi-disciplinary engineering teams, and work with vendors and
Experience: 8 to 10 Yrs.
Required Skills: UG NX, Solidworks, AutoCAD, NX CAM, Firmware Development
Nice to have skills: Product Reliability Testing, Product Safety Testing
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Perform detailed documentation to track project development and design process
• Ensure project timeline is met and project stays within budget Qualifications for Mechanical Engineer
• Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or in a related field
• 2-5 years of experience working in engineering
• Firm grasp of engineering concepts, and experience designing mechanical systems and products
• Excellent math skills: ability to apply advanced mathematical principles and statistics to solve problems
• Experience using CAD software such as SolidWorks, AutoCAD, or similar
• Experience with NX is preferred.
• Knowledge of electronics is a plus.
• Experience with the integration of electronics components into mechanical designs
• Exceptional technical and problem-solving skills and reasoning ability
• Ability to communicate effectively and clearly
Job Location Primary: USNYNYOC01 New York - NY USA
Job Type: 60CW00 Business Associate
Demand Requires Travel? N
Certification(s) Required: NA
Years of experience : 10.00 Years of Experience