Project Management & Agile-Scrum
To manage and ensure that the project schedules are adhered to as per the client specifications and deliveries are as per the time and quality standards. (1.) Co-ordination with On-Site Engineers and attending customer calls (2.) Raising risks, issues and escalation to senior management and customer (3.) To create all quality documents, collect metrics data and conducting Audits. To perform Value creation and KM activities. (4.) To create project plans and keep track of schedule for on time delivery as per the defined quality standards (5.) To ensure process improvement and compliance, and participate in technical design discussion and to review technical documents
Additional requirement :
Major Job Objective and description of responsibilities/milestones/key objectives
- Create and manage detailed project plans utilizing the Program Management Office standards (MS Project)
- Create cohesive project plans with identifiable critical path, task dependencies, and major milestones, and manages the approved plans and schedules, ensuring successful completion within scope, budget, time, and quality parameters.
- Proactively identify and manage risks, issues, and dependencies, and develop plans to escalate and mitigate them
- Provide project governance with clear and consistent communication of project-level status to executive leadership, project sponsors, and stakeholders
- Represent the PMO and advocate for project management standards and best practices
- Collaborating across departments to establish release and product development schedules.
- Support Product, Development, and Quality teams with iteration planning, and story breakdown and play the role of Scrum Master
- Calculating and tracking team productivity (velocity), to help determine and manage release timelines.
- Communicating release schedules and timelines to other departments
- Advocating for process changes and experiments to improve team efficiency and consistency
- Create hour by hour cutover plan, that includes all planned infrastructure/device migration/deployment activities, including periodic updates for project go-live, and manage the transition to Application Support
- Work on end-user communication plan to ensure the adaptability of new application/features and minimal operational impact on the users
- Coach team members as needed, including resolving conflict
- Manage projects in Sharepoint and Confluence; create process flows or other architectural diagrams
- Above all else, foster and model a collaborative team environment is driven to build great software while having fun
- Perform other duties as assigned
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business (Marketing, Product Management, etc.)
- Total IT experience : 10+ Years
- 5-8 years of experience in Project Management
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Experience as Scrum Master / Project Manager is required
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or PMP preferred
- Good knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience writing user stories and conducting all the Scrum ceremonies
- Proven leadership, motivation, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills are a must; can present formally or informally
- Experience using Agile performance metrics to drive accountability and continuous improvement
- Can maintain a high level of energy and engagement
- A love to learn and improve as a Scrum Master, always looking to bring something new and helpful to the team
- Understanding contemporary agile methodologies, best practices, and trends are required.
- Experience with Agile development processes like Scrum, Kanban, and XP preferred.
- Publishing/Media Industry knowledge preferred
- Prior knowledge of Cloud base project will be a huge plus